This year’s calendar DIY came out of necessity. In need of a giant wall calendar for the kitchen, I scrapped together some cardstock from my craft stash and got right to work.
- 12 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock
- Quilter’s ruler
- Alphanumeric stamps
- Stamp Ink
- Create 2 x 1 6/8 grid on each sheet of cardstock
- Label each sheet for every month in the year, using your stamp set.
- Add dates to each box, splitting boxes for any overlapping dates as necessary.
- Add reminders for other important dates, such as holidays and anniversaries.
- Tie a piece of string through the clips.
- Clip the pieces of paper and hang on the wall.