1. Northern California finally gets its due with its very own NHL Stadium Series game. Taking place at Levi’s Stadium, the San Jose Sharks will take on their archrivals, the Los Angeles Kings in what’s sure to be a thrilling game. As a devoted Sharks fan, you can be sure that February 21st can’t come fast enough for me.
2. February 19th marks the beginning of the year of the Sheep (or Goat or Ram). Even though the event is typically associated with the Chinese, most Asian cultures also celebrate the lunar new year. Celebrate by learning your zodiac sign and don’t forget to eat some good food.
3. The product description couldn’t be more perfect. Fish poo feeds the plants. Plants clean the water. Just don’t forget to feed the fish!
4. Located in Sonoma County, Healdsburg is currently showcasing the town’s charm with 50 days of various activities. Beginning mid-January and running through the end of February, locals and visitors alike can learn how to make the perfect sangria, salsa dance, or participate in a mystery wine tasting. While some activities are free, others do require a minimal fee to participate.
5. Though only available in certain areas, Full Circle delivers fresh and organic produce to subscribers. It’s a great way to expand one’s vegetable horizons or help meet that resolution to eat better. Every box comes with recipe suggestions. Various subscriptions sizes are available and boxes are customizable.