1. Every year, resolutions are made and broken in record time. This year, why not make a promise to ourselves to keep at least one resolution? Don’t set yourself up to fail and truly make 2015 the year for change.
2. Passion Planner is a great way to track our daily activities without losing sight of the little moments in life. The planner makes space for both weekly reflections and long term goals. Inspirational quotes are scattered throughout to keep life in perspective. Whether you’re an old pro or a novice in keeping a planner, this is a good investment for the year ahead.
3. or those of us with fitness goals listed near the top of the resolution list, running this 5k / 15k is a great way to kick of the new year. In addition, the folks of the Hot Chocolate race have put together an incredible goodie bag featuring a nifty fleece sweater. Participants are also rewarded with a plethora of sweet treats to make breaking sweat worth it.
4. The newest film from Johnny Depp looks like a classic comedy caper. Adopted by the books written by Kyril Bonfiglioli, Mortdecai is enlisted to search for a lost painting. Believing that Depp shines the brightest when he disappears into kooky characters, this film should be a great way to kick off the 2015 movie season.
5. Made with all organic materials, Bee’s Wrap is a great alternative to plastic wrap. The wraps are reusable and washable, though it’s not recommended for use with meat products.