The 2014 Holiday season is officially in full swing. Here are some gift ideas for the special people in your life.
- Stationary of the Art Note card Set: 2015 is going to be the year the snail mail comes back in style. It’s always exciting to get letters from friends and family. Add extra motivation by including stamps and addresses of friends.
- Luckies of London Scratch Map: For the jet setter, to help keep track of places been and places yet to go. Get the more detailed version of the Scratch Map and you won’t regret it.
- Memorable Style Frame: Memories never go out of style. Make it even more special by including pictures for the intended recipient.
- Nike Fuel Band: Perfect for those with endless fitness goals. Make this the year for change with a fitness tracker to help set goals.
- Hobbit Feet Slippers: With the last movie coming to theaters soon, these slippers make the perfect present for anyone who will soon experience Hobbit withdrawal.
- Pie Box: For the baker, the pie maker, that friend who brings you specially baked treats. This kit also comes with a cheeky pie tin and seasonal spices.