Salmon is one of those foods that deserve to be in it’s own super category. Not only does it have amazing health benefits, preparation can also be a breeze.
- Salmon filet
- Onions, sliced
- Lemons, sliced
- Rosemary sprigs
- Sea Salt for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Using a piece of foil that’s large enough to fold over, layer the ingredients as follows: onions, salmon filet, lemon, rosemary.
- Fold over the excess foil to cover the ingredients. Pinch the ends together to seal.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, until done.
- Sprinkle sea salt on the salmon prior to serving.
- The ingredients listing is vague, I know. The idea is to only use enough onions, lemons, and rosemary to cover the length of the salmon.
- Since salmon is pink before and after cooking, the best way to check is to take a fork and try to pull apart a small piece. Meat of a fully cooked salmon should pull away easily and be flaky.
- Don’t let the lemon go to waste! If you like a little more tartness, squeeze the excess lemon juice onto the salmon before serving.